Hi there! Thank you for taking time to stop by and visiting my blog! This is going to be my first post so I thought it best to introduce myself so you can get to know me a little bit.
I travel around a ton for my husbands work. So there is no telling what all this blog is going to include. I want to base it around beauty and fashion and throw a bit of my crazy lifestyle. Enjoy!!
My name is Brooke Lei Boettcher.
I am newly married to my husband, Devan. I married young, right out of high school.And I am very happy with my choice.
I come from a big loud crazy family. But I wouldn't change it for anything. I have two sisters and three brothers. I'm right in the middle.
I was homeschooled my entire school time ( minus one semester where I went to a strict Christian school) and contrary to what people thought we didn't grow up having any problem socializing or making friends. I have a very friendly and outgoing personality which I have inherited from my dad who bless his heart doesn't know a stranger.
My love for all things beauty started young. I have a cheap makeup kit with bright colors that I thought the world of and would do makeovers on anyone who let me. As I grew older I started caring more about my clothes and hair, I would steal my sisters makeup and clothes and thought she would never notice. ( but she did every time!) While I love buying new items such as makeup or clothes I am very thrifty and probably 90% of my closet is thrifted or bought at a very deep discount. Thrift store shopping is so much fun because you never know what you're going to find.
I have a crazy obsession for Mexican and Chinese food. Actually I have an obsession for any food. I'm from the south, what can I say?
Well, hopefully this brief introduction has allowed you to get to get to know me a little better and piqued your interest to come back and see what I post next!
xoxo,
Brooke
Good luck , look forward to reading it every time (bugs is ur grandma wanda)
ReplyDelete